Sunday, August 31, 2014

Everything Can Change


Tonight I saw the movie If I Stay. For those of you who don't know what the movie is, it is about a girl who has a lot going for her and in a split second she almost looses everything including her own life. I have been trying to work on praying daily. I fell out of the habit a few years ago and I am trying to regain it. I have seen prayers make miracles happen and it is all because those people have faith. This quote works so well with this movie. At one point the girls grandfather is siting at her bed and tells her, "... more than anything he wanted her to pull through and just live. But he understood if she was ready to just give up..." It is so easy in a tragedy situation for a person to loose hope and have doubts start pouring in.  I have been that person in a hospital waiting room trying to have hope for the best but letting my doubts take over. In my case the doubting won. Try to have hope.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment