Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ballerina, Fireman, astronaut, Moviestar



This weeks prompt is: Ballerina, fireman, astronaut, moviestar. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up? What are you now? Are the two connected?

When I was ten years old I was convinced that I would either be a violinist or a geologist. I know that both of those are far from each other on the job spectrum. Now that I am older, I have a better idea of what I want to be. I am working towards getting my degree in forensics. The one thing I have not decided is if I want to work in the lab or in the field.  I still play my instruments and sing and miss performing in a group setting. However, I know that I don't want to make a living in the music industry. I am not doing what I want yet. Someday I will make it there though.

Did you end up doing what you wanted to do when you were ten years old?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment