Thursday, August 7, 2014

Youtube



Before I tell you why I am so thankful for youtube I want to tell you a little bit of back story on my choice for this post. For a little over a month I have been wanting to get back into performing. Not only in a community setting but on youtube as well. Now along with music I also enjoy playing video games, specifically Minecraft. Therefor, about a month ago I set a date to get my youtube channel back up and running. On my channel I started a Minecraft lets play series, a challenge series, and a weekly cover. I have used research to look at video editing and ways to improve my videos so people will be interested. It amazes me how much information you can get these days just by looking up videos on it. Please check out my channel if you are interested in any of the content that will be showing up. My goal is to post a video four times a week.

Check out my channel at: www.youtube.come/hopy16

Do you make youtube videos? Leave a link in the comments if you do so I can check out your channel.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment