Sunday, January 18, 2015

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Todays prompt is: Free association. Write down the first words that comes to mind when we say . . . home. . . soil. . . rain. Use those words in the title of your post.


Home is not where you live. Home is where you are most comfortable. It is where you are surrounded by people who love and care about you. Sometimes it can be hard when you leave home and start forming a new one. I am in the process of still making a new home. It can be hard sometimes when you move away from your parents and start building a life of your own. I was really happy this last week to have my mom here. She helped me pick out curtains for our house and it definitely is more comfortable now. I love the quote above because it is completely true. Even though you make a new home when you grow up it will always be the starting place of new memories.

What makes your home a home?


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment