Saturday, February 7, 2015

Share My World Week 6



Do you prefer shopping or going to a park?
I am not a big fan of shopping. I like it when I know what I am getting or if I am doing it online but I am not a fan of going shop to shop. Therefor I would probably choose the park.

If you were a shoe, what kind would you be and why?
I would be a flip flop or a high heeled calf length boot. Those are my two favorite shoes. I could never have enough of them.

What's the story behind a time when you got locked out?
I dont recall having any interesting stories of being locked out. I did used to have a habit of locking myself out of my car with the keys inside. The most bizarre time was when my keys had made there way into my daughters carseat when the car got locked.

Do you prefer eating foods with nuts or no nuts?
Most definitely nuts. I love nuts. I add them to desserts and even breakfast when I get the chance.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
This week I am grateful for having some relaxation time. Im looking forward to date night with my fiancé at the end of the week.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment