Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Teachers Pet

This weeks prompt is: Teacher’s pet. Tell us about a teacher who had a real impact on your life, either for the better or the worse. How is your life different today because of him or her?


The teacher that came to mind imidetly when I saw this prompt is Ms. McAfoos. She was my fifth grade teacher. Going into fifth grade I was scared to be in her class. She had a reputation for been very strict. As the year went on I came to love my teacher. She was not anything like the rumors had said. After the year was over I returned during school breaks and my days off to help her in her classroom. She is the reason I learned to read at grade level and the correct way to write. I had a tough high school career. I went into high school thinking I could handle a program that was to advanced for me. I turned to Ms. McAfoos for advise on many decisions. She helped me get organized to keep me from loosing assignments and getting my work done on time. In recent years I have lost contact with her but hopefully one day I will get to catch up with her.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment