Monday, August 18, 2014

A-Z Challenge

I am making a few changes to my blog and this is the first. Since I started this blog in March I have not made many changes. From what I can tell people are starting to get bored with some of my themes. So lets change it up.

Mondays are now going to be A-Z Challenge Mondays. I recently saw a blog where this person has been doing this challenge for three years. I think they are on their fifth round of the alphabet. Every week I will move on to the next letter. I will pick a word that starts with that letter and write about it. Hopefully this will give you all more insight about myself. I have learned that the more personal I get with my posts the better reaction I get from all of you. My goal with this new prompt is to be able to open up more.

To kick it off....



A for ALS

This was a perfect day to start this challenge. The last few days I have been trying to come up with a word that I could write about and was not having much luck. Then yesterday I was nominated to do the ice bucket challenge. Well I accepted the challenge and made my video this morning. The ice bucket challenge was started to raise awareness for ALS. ALS stands for Amyotrophic Lateral Scleroses. For those of you who don't know what it is watch my video. All of you can join this challenge. Make a video of you pouring ice water over your head and make a small donation or skip the video and make a larger donation. Every penny counts.


For mor information on ALS check out http://www.alsa.org.

If you accept this challenge post your videos in the comments below.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment