Monday, September 1, 2014

C is for Calories


Calories... a word most most people don't like to think about. In the past I have counted calories and worked out but never seemed to see much of a change. As I look back at that now I was eating my calories in foods that were not good for me. I started a new eating program today and it was tough. The program is called The 21 Day Fix. This program gives you healthy choices and helps you manage the amount of food you consume. It seemed like I was eating plenty during the day but by seven I was starving. My body was craving sugar and I didn't know how to deal with it. I am told that the first couple days are the hardest so hopefully it gets better.

Has anyone tried this program before and done well?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment