Monday, August 4, 2014

On the Move



The last few weeks we have talked about things that demotivate people and what we can do to avoid those things. After being sick for a couple weeks I have finally started feeling better. I have started trying to think of ways to move more during the day. The first thing I am trying is parking closer to the back of the parking lot so I have to walk more. I wear a nike fuel band daily. It helps remind me to get up and walk. I try to make a habit of getting up and moving for five minutes every hour.

What are some ideas you have that can help people move more during the day?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment