Monday, August 11, 2014

Children in Church



It can be very difficult to take children to church and keep them focused. Last week in church I took my daughter to nursery. There are still some separation issues I am working on with her. Which makes it really hard to leave her in nursery sometimes. She would scream and scream it was so hard leaving her like that with the sisters that watch them. I go to class and things seem to calm down because no one has needed to come get me. Even though my daughter is three years old she loves learning and absorbs information very quickly. When I asked her what she did in nursery she started singing the "Popcorn Popping" song. We have the missionaries over to our house very frequently and my daughter gets so excited when she knows they are coming. She will sit at the window and watch for them and start jumping up and down the moment they turn the corner. During prayers she will fold her arms and stay quiet the whole time.

How can I make my daughter happier to go to nursery?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment