Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Weekly Photo Wednesday

This daily prompt isn't changing to much. It still involves photos, but now the photos will actually mean something. On The Daily Post blog they post a weekly photo challenge. I will take their type of photo and see what I can find or take a picture to match.

This weeks photo challenge is: Silhouette 



This is the closest picture I have taken that resembles a silhouette. I took this picture on the way to work last year. The picture does not even give what I saw justice. All the colors in the clouds as the sun rose was just amazing. I remember taking a good ten pictures trying to capture the beauty in the sky. This was the best one I got.

Show me one of your best silhouettes in the comments below.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment