Friday, August 15, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Tell



This was the perfect word for this week. Earlier this week one of my favorite actors/comedians passed away due to depression and he took his own life because of it. Robin Williams will be missed I know that for sure. He was in so many of my favorite movies. Not to mention the disney movies he did voices for. He was also loved by so many people. So many people suffer from depression in this world. I can say that I have been on that path before. No where close to that level of it but a minor case. It took time and some really close friends to pull me out of it. Tell people you love them. Tell people how much you mean to them. Above all tell people how important they are. Sometimes people just forget. You would be surprised how much of a difference you can make on someone just by taking the time to smile and say hello.

Join the Five Minute Friday community every week as we write from the heart for just five minutes.

 

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. I do think Robin Williams impacted so many this week. May we be faithful to tell people how much they mean to us. May we also tell them there is hope. I went the same route with this prompt. Grateful to have been here from FMF. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do need to be open in sharing our love with others, you are right. Thanks for the reminder =)

    ReplyDelete