Saturday, August 23, 2014

Skyscraper



On my road trip this week I got the chance to listen to music I have not heard in a long time. One song stuck out to me, Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. I never realized how uplifting this song really is. It is all about how you can have anything done to you or taken from you. In the end every little thing that happens to you makes you stronger. Hopefully you learn and move on and forward with your life. I have had my share of events in my life that have tried to tear me down. Many times almost succeeding. However I am still here and plan to be for a long time coming. Don't let anything get the best of you. Always know your future is what you make it and you can only go up from the bottom.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment