Friday, August 22, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Change



Making changes can be very difficult and scary. I am not one for change at all. I like keeping things the same. When I do decide on changes in my life they are often planned out weeks in advance and in a lot of detail. I was talking to my cousin earlier today about not liking to eat foods I have not had before. It is funny how something as small as that is affected by change. For those have read my blog for a while, you know how much I have struggled with dieting and workouts. Well this week I am changing to a new plan that seems more reasonable. I am hoping for a positive outcome.

What are ways to look at change more positively? Do you have a hard time with change too?

Join the five minute friday community every week for a new word and write from your heart.


I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I tried out a new kind of coffee. I was having a hard time with some memories and I wanted something different but soothing as I tried to sit with them. I remembered some posts about spiced coffee that I had seen on Pinterest. I found one and tried it out and it was delicious. Something new helped me deal with something old! I hope you find that as you try out your new plan. May it go well with you.

    Juliet

    ReplyDelete