Tuesday, August 19, 2014

On the Edge

The prompt this week is: On the edge. We all have things as need to do to keep an even keel, blogging, exercising, reading, cooking. What’s yours?


There are so many activities that I fill my time with that most people refer to as silly or a waste of time. Video games, blogging, reading, and cooking are all things that I do to make life even more enjoyable. The one thing that lets me keep an even keen is music. Music has been a big part in my life for as long as I can remember. I always turn to music because it can always be related to, it can help any mood, and it is something that will always be around. I honestly believe that without music my life would be a mess at this point in time.

How do you keep and even keel and why does that activity help?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment