Sunday, February 15, 2015

Proud

This weeks prompt is: Proud. When was the last time someone told you they were proud of you?


I actually received a postcard this week from my mom with her telling me how proud she is of me. It is a really good feeling when someone tells you they are proud of you. I try to make it a habit of telling my daughter that I am proud of her when she does something right or without being asked. It is amazing how fast she learns things now. She never stops surprising me and I am completely proud of her. Make it a goal to tell someone you are proud of them at least once a month. You never know how much it could improve their day.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts. 
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius


No comments:

Post a Comment