Thursday, August 28, 2014

Grandparents



This week I am thankful for grandparents. Last week I got to see my grandparents. I have not spent as much time as I wish I could have with them in the last ten years. However I am glad that I get to visit more now that my mother lives down there. I have so many memories from all my trips where I got to spend time with my grandparents. It wasn't till I had a child that I realized how important they are. My daughter got to see her grandparents from both sides of the family this last week as well. The smile she gets on her face when she sees or talks to them is the greatest. She loves every second. I am excited to watch as she builds her own relationships with her grandparents.

What is your greatest memory of your grandparents?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. So lovely Hope. Thank you for participating with your Thankful Thursday post!
    ~Mar

    ReplyDelete