Sunday, August 24, 2014

Earth



Todays post is going to be very simple. I have been in Arkansas this week. I went to my friends wedding reception tonight and while driving there and being at their house it made me think about how beautiful the world is. I am used to living in the city so I don't get to see all the nature very often.  God made the world in 6 days. We need to take time to take in the beauty around us. That is one of the things I miss most from when I lived in Missouri.

I challenge everyone to take time once a week, for me it will be on Sundays, to spend five minutes outside. Maybe it is at a park with your kids, or your backyard or porch, or looking at the stars. Just take time to admire the world around you.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment