Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bye Bye Bye



This last week I have been reliving my childhood. A new CD was released early this week called The Essential *Nsync by *Nsync. The second CD I ever owned was by *Nsync, so I was a bit excited to see this come out. There are a few classics but the one that probably sticks out the most to people is Bye Bye Bye.

When I was younger my three favorite bands were, *Nsync, Backstreet Boys, and Beach Boys. Did you ever listen to these? If so tell me in the comments which one you like more and what your favorite song is by them.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comment with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. I liked a bunch of their songs too :) "Backstreet's back, all right!" -Beth

    ReplyDelete