Sunday, August 17, 2014

Friends Through Faith



Lately I have been very unmotivated and feeling a lack of placement. A lot of people I know are involved in charities or are always busy. I feel like I don't ever have plans. I want to feel more productive. I recently posted some questions on my Facebook about how to get more involved in the community and how to make friends in a new place. Most of my friends live in another city or state, which makes me less busy these days. My aunt commented on the post saying church. She made a good point. I should attend more of the activities in my church. I am sure I would enjoy it, I have in the past. I am slowly meeting more people every week. Church is many peoples safe place. It is a place people often turn to when they need to find themselves. So I am going to give it a try.

If you have more ideas please share them in the comments. How do you get more involved in your community? How do you make friends in a new and unfamiliar place?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and comments.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment