Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Funny Ha-ha

This weeks prompt is: Funny ha-ha. Do you consider yourself funny? What role does humor play in your life? Who’s the funniest person you know?



I don't think I am funny at all. Everyone is funny in their own way but sometimes you really have to know a person to understand their humor. Humor is part of my life through television shows. We try to be funny in our home but most of the time it ends up being so cheesy you can't help but to laugh. Im not sure who the funniest person I know is. All of the people I know are funny in their own way. What I do know is, with out humor in our life the world would be something completely different. Humor lightens up peoples moods and as far as I am concerned makes the world a better place.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment