Saturday, August 9, 2014

Meanwhile Back At Mama's



There are many reasons why I picked this song this week. The song Meanwhile Back At Mama's is by Tim McGraw and is on his album that is scheduled to be released on September 16th. I am a huge country fan and Tim McGraw is definitely a classic in my opinion. When he released his last album I was a little bit disappointed because the sound was so different from his previous music. The songs on this new album make me think of the older Tim McGraw songs. I can not wait to see what else is on the new album. This song in particular is very relatable. Growing up I always told myself I wanted to live anywhere but Colorado. I don't know if it was to be further from my family or to see other places. Now that I am older I somehow found myself back in Colorado. I may be an hour and a half away from my home town but I love it here. I can not imagine being anywhere else. I love the crazy weather and the mountains. It is just all beautiful. This song is all about this stuff. You never thought you would miss the place you grow up in. No matter how crazy things get as you get older. One day all those things will no longer be there and you will want to be as close to all those things you grew up around. I saw this first hand when my mom moved from my home town this year. Never forget where you come from.

If you have not heard this song yet go check it out.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment