Saturday, August 16, 2014

Chasing The Sun



When I was growing up Hilary Duff was popular. I went through a period where I loved her music and then I slowly grew out of it as she started coming out of the lime light. Her last big CD release was back in 2007. She released two single in the last month seven years later. Her single that was released last week I have not listened to much yet, however, the single released in July I think is pretty good. Chasing The Sun is about how there isn't enough time in the day. Don't waste any moment. You need to make the most of the time you have. As she says in her song, "love your live and live the life you love." If you have not heard it yet go check it out.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment