Saturday, August 30, 2014

Keith Urban


Last night I got the pleasure of seeing Keith Urban and Brett Eldredge play. The concert was absolutely amazing. Brett Eldredge did an amazing job I hope to see him again in the future. I absolutely love his deep voice. He was the reason I found this concert in the first place. Then there is Keith Urban.... I was blown away with him. He was all about his fans. It is not everyday you see a performer as famous as him spend so much time with fans as he did. He sang a duet with a fan swell. She did a fantastic job. I am also very impressed with his skill to play the guitar and sing so well. All of my favorites of his were played and it made the night so much fun. Overall great show and can't wait to see both of these guys live again.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment