Friday, August 8, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Fill

Start

We often find ourselves trying to fill the shoes of people in our life. We try to live up to expectations our parents give us. Often I find myself wandering why I never have enough time in the day. Especially when some days it seems like we do not do much. As I sit and look at my daily life I realize I spend way to much time doing things that do not improve my life. I play more video games then I should. I finally took that and turned it into something productive. People fill their life with school, work, family. When you have munchkins running around I feel as if time goes faster. Sometimes we get so caught up with the things we have to do that we forget to add in fun more often. Slowly I am learning that it can only take a little adjusting to fit everything we want to do into our schedule. There are endless possibilities that I want to add in some day.

Stop

What kinds of activities do you fill your life with? 

Join us for five minute fridays. All you have to do is take five minutes to openly write your thoughts using the word above. If you don't have a blog then you can post your writing in the comments below.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blogs. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! We definitely get caught up in things we don't really need...And it is important to look out for people and experiences more than for things. Happy Friday! Your FMF neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a long list of things-to-do and often at the end of the day I feel as if I haven't reached anywhere with it. But when I looked at it closely, I realized that I was actually doing things that others were unable to find time for. Since then I have felt better about my accomplishments.

    May be you need to have a closer look as well.


    Visiting from FMF,
    Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete