Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ice Cream



I came across a pretty awesome website today. I think I will use it on days like these when I need help with a writing topic. The website is www.daysoftheyear.com. Today is Creamsicle Day! Now I know that sounds silly but each day has a weird or funny "holiday" associated with it. To celebrate today you are supposed to go get an icy snack. My daughter and I did just that by going to Sonic and getting a shake. Mmmmm was it yummy. It was a good idea considering the heat lately as well. Therefor, I am thankful for ice cream today!

Go out and get an icy treat tonight. Trust me you won't regret it.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment