Friday, June 20, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Release


I have been recently thinking of ways to release stress from my life. Trying to look for new hobbies or activities to participate in would be ideal. We get so caught up in all of life that we forget we need time to ourself. I know often I have sat down at my computer to write my blog and wonder why I continue. I am always thinking about who is reading my blog and who is commenting on my posts. I forget the reason I started this blog in the first place. I did it to share my thoughts and possibly put a smile on someones face or get them through a rough day. I did it to have fun. Writing is a great way to just release stress. Take time to release. Even if it is only once a week.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

3 comments:

  1. "Take time to release." We all need to take time to do the things that release us to be who we are created to be. It helps us embrace life and breathe easy. If only we would be quick learners of this.Visiting from FMF. Blessings! ~Barbara@merewhispers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. continue writing and hopefully your stress will flow off you. Just do it, one day at a time and see how it goes. :) write on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I think about the same thing too. Who is reading my blog, and why do I write anyway? Am I in some popularity contest or am I writing for me? Time for me to release expectations! Love your post. Visiting from fmf

    ReplyDelete