Monday, April 7, 2014

Trying

"Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try." - Jack Canfield

I love this quote. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and occasionally fails. I can not begin to tell you how many times I have failed. There were many times I knew I was going to fail at something before it even happened and wanted to just give up then. When I was in high school I had a rough senior year. I missed a lot of school due to my migraines. My absences resulted into having pour grades. I was told at the beginning of the last quarter of the year that there was a chance I was not going to graduate, especially if I missed more school. I worked very hard that quarter and didn't see much change. When I was ready to throw the towel in, I was told that if I got an A on my finals I would pass and get to graduate with my class. I got a 89% on my final so I didn't graduate. That was one of the worst feelings in the world. I took a summer class though and got my diploma. Without my best friend though I probably would not have finished that class though. All my motivation for school was gone. You never know what could happen if you don't try. Even if it has a possibility ending in failure it is always worth trying.

I really hope you all like reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment