Thursday, April 10, 2014

LIFE


I came across this picture this week and and it made me smile. I am thankful I have all of these things in my life. Sleep really stands out this week. I am in the middle of my second week of work and am finally getting used to waking up super early and getting myself on a decent sleeping schedule. I am NOT a morning person so it was a tough adjustment for me. Yesterday I  even had to stay in bed for fifteen more minutes just because I could not wake up. I have started falling into a pattern though and I am very thankful for that. I love my life right now and would not change a thing. I have friends that I get to be around almost everyday. My amazing family I get to come home to after work. I love that my daughter wants hugs and kisses the second I walk in the door.

What are you thankful for this week?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment