Sunday, April 27, 2014

Through The Good And Bad



I saw this tonight and I thought it was very relevant to what happened today. Today was the last day to spend with my mom before her move. It didn't hit me till I was leaving to come home how much I was going to miss her and the house I grew up in. I am glad I got to see my whole family this weekend. This new adventure is going to be tough for a while but I know that Heavenly Father will help e get through it. A lady from my church hosted a going away party for her tonight. It was so heart warming seeing all the people from church that came to say bye. If you put your faith in the lord he can help you through anything.




I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment