Friday, April 4, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Writer

The word for five minute Friday this week is writer. Outside of school or work I have written in journals and written little stories that no one else have ever read. I start each year by getting a new journal and trying to write a page each day. Most of the time I barely make it through February. That is why this year I decided to start this blog. It is a lot easier for me to sit down and type my thoughts out on the computer then write in a journal. I am currently training for my new job. This has giving me a lot of time to write. You would be surprised. I have never had a good vocabulary or grammar but I still like to try. I know there are days when I started talking about something that no one else is really interested in reading. Those days are probably days that I just need to vent or just to say what I am thinking out loud. I relax when I write.

Do you like to write? If so what about?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! Since you have found Five Minute Friday, you have an incredible source of encouragement and cause for practice just a click away. You will also find amazing words and community as you start to recognize the same faces in the link up and reach out to those that are unfamiliar. Keep it up - even when no one is reading!

    ReplyDelete