Saturday, April 5, 2014

Be Okay

Today's song is Be Okay by Oh Honey. If you have not heard this song you should look it up. A lot of songs these days are about love or break ups. This song is an up lifting song. It is about loving life and being happy.
The song says: Whats the point of dreaming when your life is great. Celebrate the feeling. Cant complain about much these days. I believe we'll be okay.
I think everyone should live with this look on life. Now I have had my fair share of ups and downs in my life. Days where I did not want to get out of bed the next morning. Looking back now I wish I wouldn't have wasted so much time worrying about bad things that had happened that I couldn't change.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment