Friday, April 11, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Paint


Today's word was kind of challenging for me. To be honest I had no idea what I was going to write about when I saw this prompt. Has anyone ever seen the painting that families make with their hands? Like a tree made from their hand prints. That is about how far my painting skills go. I have never been much of a painter. My daughter is to young to use paint so I have not had the fun pleasure of her being covered head to toe with multiple colors. The word painting come to mind when I see the word paint. I love looking at paintings because they tell a story. It is amazing how something so simple can be so amazing. I know there are a lot of random thoughts floating around this post. I hope you can take something away from it.

Paint your life story for the world to see. Don't be afraid to show your true colors.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment