Monday, April 21, 2014

Effort

It's not about being perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that is where transformation happens. That is how change occurs.

This hit me hard this week. I have been slacking off with my workouts and diet since I started my new job. I have been getting so tired by the time I get home that I do not feel like cooking or working out. I am hoping to change some of my routine to help get me on track. It can be frustrating not having your life be in order. If I can stick to something for a full 21 days without breaking it then I should not have anymore problems. If you do not put effort into your goals you will not be able to move forward. I am not saying anyone needs to be perfect or to perfect the lifestyle they have. I know I have not done so and will not be close anytime soon. Every little piece of effort put forth puts you one step closer to perfection.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment