Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hunter Hayes



On Wednesday I went to the Hunter Hayes concert in Colorado Springs. It was a lot of fun. It had been a while since I had been to a concert. Our seats were two rows from the floor. I did not realize when I bought the seats. Dan + Shay and Danielle Bradbery opened for Hunter Hayes. I was honestly more excited for Dan + Shay then anyone else performing. They did an amazing job. I was sad they only played twenty minutes though. I was never really a fan of Danielle Bradbery. She impressed me at the concert though. She put on a great performance. Hunter Hayes was so energetic the whole time he was on stage. I thoughts he could have performed better though. I was amazed with his guitar skills! There were points in the concert that I couldn't believe one person could make a guitar sound the way it did. If you have not heard any of the music by the artists above you should really check them out!



I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment