Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Mother

I know I have been talking about my mom a lot lately. This week I am truly thankful for her though. She is super busy cleaning and packing to get ready for her big move. However, she had time to take my daughter for a night after I had a very long week. I have been very stressed lately and it was very nice to have a night to myself. My daughter was thrilled and had so much fun that she was mad when my mom dropped her off.

What are you thankful for this week?

Quick side note. I know some people have been commenting on the links I share on Facebook. If it is possible please comment on the blog its self and please share with others if you think someone would be interested in reading it. Thank you for the continued support.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment