Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Arkansas

This is not the story I wanted to share today but stuff happens. Today has been one of those days where you just want it to be over. Unfortunately I have wanted this day to be over since 9:30 this morning. I apologize for posting this so late. It wasn't until about an hour ago that I realized I had not posted today!






I have been to Arkansas many times. My grandparents live there. There was one trip that stands out more because my best friend got to come with me. My mom was having a reunion and she invited us to tag along and participate in the activities. Things took a turn for the worst for me though. The night we got there I ended up in the hospital with what we thought was appendicitis. It turned out to be an extremely bad case of a kidney infection. Needless to say I spent the rest of the trip on the couch with a fever and abdomen pain. My poor friend had to spend the trip doing these activities with my mom. I felt so bad! I think she had fun for the most part though. The car rides there and back were good and a lot of fun though. I hope someday I get to take some more trips with her. It would definitely be fun to do now that we are adults.








I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment