Sunday, April 6, 2014

Everyone has a choice


I started reading the bible from the beginning this week. I want to build my relationship with my church and the Lord and I thought this would be a good place to start. Its hard not knowing what the future has in store. There are days that I wish everything was painted in black and white for me. I want to bring god into my house as much as possible. It will help the decisions I make, the way I act, and improve my daughters life.

If you don't go to church or are not religious, that is alright. I have found strength and peace in my beliefs and my church when I have needed it most. I will always be grateful for that.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment