Sunday, April 20, 2014

Let It Go

I apologize for this post not getting posted yesterday. In the rush of the holiday weekend I didn't check to see if it posted automatically....and it didn't....

Better late then never I suppose!

My daughter has been in love with this song since the day we saw Frozen! Every time we are in the car she asks to listen to the soundtrack. She loves that song! I love the Demi Lovato version. I think that besides being in a Disney movie it has a meaning as well.

The lyrics in the song say:
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe
I know I left a life behind but I'm to relieved to grieve

I believe this is a good song about moving forward. Even if you seem like you keep getting knocked down. There is never anything you can do about the past but you can do everything about your future.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment