Sunday, April 13, 2014

David Archuleta


I have been a David Archuleta fan since he was on American Idol. I was able to see him in concert in 2009. I did not know he was LDS until about two and a half years ago. He recently served a mission in South America and returned at the end of March. Down below is a 23 minute documentary about David Archuleta and his mission. I respect him so much as a performer. It is very nice to know there are still stars out there with good values.

Please take the time to watch this.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=29350800&nid=148

Do you all like David Archuleta?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment