Friday, April 25, 2014

Special Mornings

This week I am thankful for whatever made me wake up for work today. We all have days like this. I do not remember my alarms going off at all. For some reason I woke up right around 5 AM. I had about 10 minutes until I had to get out the door. I am not sure why life does this sometimes. If I hadn't woken up right then I would have missed work. That would not have been good.

I know today's post is somewhat short. Like I said above it has just been one of those days. I should be getting my new computer tomorrow. Hopefully that will prevent anymore delays on posts.

What are you thankful for this week?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment