Monday, April 14, 2014

To Write Love On Her Arms

Last summer was the first time I had heard of this thing called To Write Love On Her Arms. They are a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. They encourage, inform, inspire, and also invest directly into treatment and recovery. In the last four years I have lost three friends to some of the struggles above. It is not an easy thing to struggle with something like that or be a loved one of those people. For anyone who may read this that deals with these struggles, you are surrounded by people that care about you and are willing to listen. If you feel like no one is around to listen, I would be happy to. Sometimes all someone needs is a friend. I recently have done more research into TWLOHA. There are so many ways to get involved so you can make a difference. I recently purchased one of there sweatshirts and it is the most comfortable sweatshirt I have ever worn. One of the ways to get the word out about TWLOHA is to just simply wearing their merchandise. Please take a look at the website for yourself www.twloha.com

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment