Tuesday, April 8, 2014

St. Louis


In 2009 I was in love with a band called Jonas Brothers. I saw them live three times in 2009.  Each concert experience definitely has it's own story behind it. This one was probably had the most excitement. I went to St. Louis for a concert. No other reason. The trip didn't last more 42 hours. Is trip took place in July. I had been going through a very rough month. I had wanted to go to California with some girls I knew to see that concert but that didn't work out. A very close family friend called one day and offer to take me and a friend to St. Louis for this concert. We were going to fly there the day of and fly back the next morning. Only scary part about this was we were going to be on standby. The night before we were supposed to leave I got a call from the person chaperoning us.... She was worried that the flight was going to be to full for us to get on in the morning. We had to make a decision to either leave in the next hour and drive or push our luck in the morning. We talked to our parents and packed quickly and hit the road. We made it to St. Louis a couple hours before the concert. The show was amazing! I loved how even though this was the second show on this tour I had been to, there was stuff I realize from the first show. We stayed the night in St. Louis and drove back the next morning. The drive back was definitely exciting..... On the way back we caught up to the Jonas Brothers tour bus. We spent miles just driving a square around it going down the highway. After that we started seeing smoke in the distance. As we got closer traffic got slower. Turned out that a car that was being pulled on the back of a Uhall caught on fire. Definitely not something you see everyday. The trip was a lot of fun. I was happy to get away from home for the weekend. I want to go back sometime to site see and spend more time there some day.


Have you been to St. Louis?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts. 
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment