Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Australia


Today I am going to talk about the top place on my list of places I want to visit. Australia is at the top of my list. I do not know what makes me want to go here so bad. Ever since I was a kid I have wanted to though. I love Kangaroo. I think it would be really awesome to see one outside a zoo, along with many other animals that live around that area.

Here is the list of things I hope to one day do.

  • Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
  • Climb Ayers Rock
  • Explore Litchfield National Park
  • Helicopter Bungle Bungles
  • Swim with the giant whale sharks at Ningaloo National Marine Park
  • Visit Sydney Opera House
  • Tour the Australian Outback
I hope to one day live this dream! 


Have you been to Australia? If so, tell me where you suggest I visit!

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts!
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein




No comments:

Post a Comment