Friday, April 25, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Friend

I feel like I have been talking about friendships a lot lately, so it was a little ironic that this was today's word. I have talked about my close friends in previous blogs before. I can never express how grateful I am to have them in my life. I am lucky to have a best friend, Caitlin, that even though is miles away will make sure we talk everyday even when it is only for a minute. Amanda, another good friend, has been an amazing friend. I don't know where I would be without her somedays. She also has a little boy my daughters age. I hope they get the chance to grow up together. Then there is Jessie who I have known since she was born. In the last couple years we have become much better friends and have been able to hang out more and do some fun things together. Last and my greatest friend of all.... my daughter. I can not imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have her in my life. She is my favorite person in the whole world and I am happy that she is the one person that will always be in my life! Friends are an important part of everyones life. They are the people that hold our lives together.

I don't have a picture of Amanda and I so that will need to change soon. Here are some of my favorite moments with friends.




How close are you to your friends?


I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from tomorrow, live for today, and hope for today." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you have such close knit friends. Every day I play with my daughter and she grabs onto my legs, or hugs me I think the same thing- "We're best buds, aren't we?!"

    ReplyDelete