Friday, April 18, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Glue

Today's word is glue. Glue is an item that holds things together. These days a lot seems to break around us. Anything from a friendship to a relationship to a marriage. There are also simple things like a bone or a glass. Having an active three year old makes me think about these things constantly. She is constantly knocking things over sometimes even breaking them. Since I do not want my daughter growing up with men coming in and out of her life I also have to be careful with my relationship. One of the most terrifying things is having her get attached to someone that wont always be there for her. I have what seems like few friendships these days and I try very hard to keep them. Glue does not always fix everything. Sometimes the little things but definitely not the life related things. Make choices that will improve your life. It will help life events not to "break", and possibly make people happier.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. I also have a three year old little girl, and I think of these things all the time. I can't tell you how often I pray over her while she sleeps, for wisdom in making good life decisions, meeting a Godly man as her husband, following God's leadings so she lives a joyful life. Keep up the good work, momma! (Visiting from FMF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a struggle to constantly monitor what goes into the heads and hearts of those little ones. They are like little glue-filled sponges and so much sticks, whether we want it to or not. Like the first gal, my prayers for wisdom are nearly constant. Blessings to you and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete