Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coworkers to Friends



I am thankful this week for the friends I have made at my new job. I was not starting this new job with a goal of making some friendships but was hoping it could happen. It has made training a lot more tolerable. Especially considering some other people in my class. One of the ladies I work with lives fairly close to me so we have been carpooling. I am glad we started doing this only because it is saving me tons on gas. I hope these friendships remain even when we find out our permanent schedules.

What are you thankful for this week?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment