Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Best Way To Respond To......


The best way to respond to the unexpected.

This week I am faced with probably one of the biggest challenges of my life. I can't share to many details on the situation as it is personal. When I first found out that I was going to have to go through this event I was terrified (and still am). One thing that is constantly going on in our house is preparing for the worst outcome. The problem with this upcoming situation is that I have no way of knowing what the outcome will be until it happens. The thing is there is no way to respond to the unexpected. All you can do is consider all the possibilities and hope for the best. Unfortunately life likes to through the unexpected into the mix at least a few times (At least in my case). I found a quote the other day that described my thinking perfectly. It was "Unexpected results and problems are part of life. Never lose hope in any condition because darkness of night is always followed by light."

Keep my family and I in your prayers this weekend. This is just one more chapter in my life and I plan on making the best of it as possible.


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment