Friday, January 2, 2015

Puzzels

Five Minute Friday is on vacation until next week so today I wanted to share a random story with you all. My family has a tradition of doing a puzzle each year between Christmas and New Years Day. My goal is to always finish it by January 1st. This year my aunt gave me a 1000 piece puzzle for Christmas, so it was perfect. I finished the puzzle this morning. Since day one of working on the puzzle there were two pieces we weren't sure went anywhere. Come to find out the puzzle was packaged with three sets of double pieces. In return it was missing three edge pieces. Over all it was very fun to put together. 

Here is the final product:


Do you like doing puzzles or mind games? What is some of your favorites?


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

1 comment: