Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Year 2015!!!

Happy New year everyone. It has been a while since you have heard from me but I am back! I am excited to see this blog grow this year. I am bringing back some old themes as well as adding some new ones. There is so much happening this year, I am sure there will not be a dull moment. Last night at dinner I asked everyone what the best part of 2014 was..... Adam told me his favorite part was going to the circus. Then Crystal chimed in saying the circus too with all the clowns and bouncing elephants.... She is only three so she still doesn't quite understand. Amber said her favorite was going to Grand Junction for Thanksgiving and seeing a new part of the state. Steve and I both agreed that getting engaged was by far the best part of this year. 

This year I am looking forward to my wedding the most. I am sure there are many more adventures awaiting me.

Today is known as commitment day. This day was made as an extension to resolutions since commitments are usually made to other people instead of to yourself. Each year I have a tradition to make three personal goals/resolutions. In honor of commitment day I will do two personal goals and one commitment.
This years goals are:
1. Live a healthier life. Healthier Eating habits. More workouts during the week. Better sleep schedule. All to work towards a weight loss of 60 lbs by this time next year.
2. I want to go to church more this year.
3. Make family dinner more often and spend more time with my daughter outside the house.

I don't think these are to unreasonable but wish me luck.

What is your new year resolution?

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

2 comments:

  1. My new year resolution is to eat less candy.I love to eat candy so much I buy tons of it.The candy I buy the most is gum,3 musketeers,and milk ways.

    ReplyDelete